From the [25th Intern. Amateur Pair GO (Rengo) Championship] in Japan I had broadcasted live the final on OGS. Here the five (5) SanRenSei / Cosmic Style (oriented) games.
From all 20 games here the five (3 as black) SanRenSei/Cosmic Style games:
(1) Round 2 (1st game)… the purest and most beautiful SRS of the Tournament (played by white)
2014-2-1e-2014102610573663436918.sgf (1.4 KB)
(2) Round 3 (1st game)… classical as the books say black setup its left wing
2014-3-1e-2014102612425788864747.sgf (1.2 KB)
(3) Round 3 (3rd game)… black shows some weaknesses on top side but very strong bottom side without playing O10 same white played aside D11 instead of D10 ([see also Ni-RenSei])
2014-3-3e-2014102612324612596774.sgf (1.2 KB)
(4) Round 5 (3rd game)… it still looks classical SRS playing O9 (instead of O10, [see also Ni-RenSei]), isnt ?
2014-5-3e-2014102616251648917624.sgf (823 Bytes)
(5) Round 5 (2nd game)… probably the weakest opening by white as SRS being destroyed by black with a bad invasion as white missed to play D10. (see also Ni-RenSei )
2014-5-2e-2014102617020197166080.sgf (1.1 KB)